Get started with Object Analyzer

We have prepared several video guides for you to explore

Start Your Free Trial

Start your trial today and get your free starter pack (75 coins = 75 dollars)

Add Your Heading Text Here

Cloud-based application

Object Analyzer is located on high-speed Azure servers. This means when you log in, you will be redirected to the application in your browser. 

When signing up, you will receive an email in your inbox. Press the link to fully confirm the account and gain access to Object Analyzer. 

Remember to bookmark the site!

Fast Overview for Dynamics NAV & Business Central developers

Object Analyzer helps you to get a fast and detailed overview of any NAV or Business Central installation in just seconds.

With Object Analyzer you will get an analysis of customization levels and add-on modules. You will also be able to get a quick comparison of different installations. This will help estimate cost and deadlines, together with providing documentation to the client.

All required information for you is in one place. Check out the videos and see for yourself, how Object Analyzer can optimize and simplify your development flow in Microsoft Dynamics.

" We highly recommend to try Object Analyzer to all members of the NAV community. This tool simplifies and organizes the upgrade processes in a modern and highly automated environment "

Satisfy clients with Object Analyzer

Solving problems for your clients has never been easier. Upload their installation in Object Analyzer and quickly locate the issues, they are having. Take the required action from there.

Object Analyzer has everything you need when supporting a client. Save time on investigating a problem in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC with Object Analyzer and keep your clients satisfied.

Update easily to the desired cumulative update in NAV/BC

Automatically merge objects to the desired CU. Object Analyzer will on average merge 90% of your objects. This leaves only 10% of conflicting objects left for you to manually update. 

We provide you with a workflow, that includes an overview and details for the few remaining objects. The workflow also makes it super easy to delegate specific tasks to your team and follow the progress of each task. 

Book a Meeting

Contact us for a meeting and a free demo of Object Analyzer with our expert.

Explore webinars

Watch pre-recorded webinars with a complete explanation.

Want to book a meeting?

Or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us!