Release notes for Object Analyzer, 9. March 2020
Improved user experience
Centralized Logging System
Here at NAVToolbox we want to ensure the best experience for our users, and although we do our best sometimes unexpected issues may slip through.
We have been thinking about how we best possibly could catch and process all warnings and errors that may occur during the session of any given user. As a result of this we have set up an internal centralized logging system.
This means, for you, that we can find possible bugs as soon as it happens, and start working on a solution.
- Fixed a bug that caused snapshots containing small amount of objects (reported on cases using add-on modules with 20-30 total objects) to not getting separated and stored correctly for later use on Object Analyzer's C/AL related features.
- Fixed a bug that blocked download of "solved merge objects" on Snapshot vs Snapshot merges.
- Fixed a bug that caused CU Levels and Hotfixes to be retained in Browser cache when creating a new compare after having visited an existing compare result.
- Fixed a bug causing newly created users to receive an error on retrieving Coins Features and Products information.
Support for new locales
We are happy to announce that we now support the following locales across all versions: AT, BE, NA and NL.
Support for newest Cumulative Updates
Support has been added for:
- Dynamics NAV 2015
- Dynamics NAV 2016
- Dynamics NAV 2017
- Dynamics NAV 2018
- Business Central On-Prem
- Business Central On-Prem Spring '19
All newest CU support is available across locales: W1, DK, SE, NO, DE, GB, AT, BE, NA, NL
This topic was modified 3 weeks ago 4 times by Nikolaj Rasmussen
This topic was modified 1 week ago 2 times by Nikolaj Rasmussen